Position: Sales Executive
Summary: LPR International is seeking an experienced sales executive to join our client’s team in Columbia, MD. The position is responsible for maximizing sales and developing new business through sales, marketing and customer support.
- Responsible for the growth of both Air and Sea freight sales.
- Target, prospect and nurture new partnerships with customers.
- Identify and properly qualify business opportunities.
- Leverage relationships to continuously bring new opportunities to the table.
- Archive assigned sales objectives and ensure targeted fiscal KPIs.
- Track sales activities and provide timely and accurate sales reporting according to company standards.
- Keep abreast of developments in the local markets.
- Serve as a liaison between new customers and operational staff to ensure proper service to customer is achieved.
- Bachelor’s Degree or a demonstrated equivalence in job-related experience
- A minimum of 3-5 years Freight Forwarding sales experience.
- Proven track record of progressive sales experience.
- Desire and ability to provide excellent customer service.
- Natural ability for interfacing with customers.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office applications – Excel, Word, PowerPoint & Access.
- Exceptional organizational skills and the ability to meet deadlines.
- A self-motivated work ethic, with the ability to work both independently and as part of a team.
- Valid Driver’s License and a willingness to travel within an assigned territory.
LPR International is an Equal Opportunity Employer and does not discriminate on the basis of sex, race, age, national origin, ethnic background, disability or any other characteristic protected by law.
Qualified applicants should send their current resume to firstname.lastname@example.org with the title of the subject line listing the name of the position you are interested in. A member of our team will then be in touch soon.